Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2005 4:16:56 AM EDT
Where the hell are all these bits coming from?

SA80 gas cylinder

And

Gas plug

Plus assorted furniture items

Taffy

ETA

This is part of the gas workings of the rifle and is inert as it requires the Gas Plug ( which is not supplied as it contavines ebays regs) to fully form the gas recoil/reloading system.

and like magic  there is one for sale too
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:31:57 AM EDT
[#1]
It's  completely unregulated part.

So he's within the law I think. (that is, if he owns the part and hasn't stolen it)

(P.S. I had three, so when one got dirty I just replaced it and cleaned others at my leisure).

Dave

EDITED - Because I re-read it and it seemed rude at first glance
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
N.B.

Don't try to use a mag coupler on an SA80, it covers the mag release when fitted!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's  completely unregulated part.

So he's within the law I think. (that is, if he owns the part and hasn't stolen it)

(P.S. I had three, so when one got dirty I just replaced it and cleaned others at my leisure).

Dave

EDITED - Because I re-read it and it seemed rude at first glance

Sorry to disagree, but these are controlled components, just not 'on ticket' items.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:56:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top