Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 12:38:49 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me what diameter/height containers black powder comes in? A friend of mine is a carpenter looking to make up some storage boxes, so knowing the size of whats going to go in it could be helpful....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:59:40 AM EDT
[#1]
The Manufacture and Storage of Explosives Regulations 2005 (SI Number 2005/1082) came into force on 26 April 2005. A current news statement as understood by the MLAGB is available at : www.mlagb.com/legislation/index.htm

The box is here

Additional info and drawings with dimensions

There are diagrams of the recomended storage box manufacture at my range. I'll see what info I can get for you. ( my club is mostly charcoal burners )

cheers

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info - I've seen the box design pics before, but wasn't sure of the size of the containers BP come in...looking at thant design, I assume 100x100mm is big enough?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#3]
More Anal crap (the regulations I mean)

Mark
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I smell pasta cooking! Anyone else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top