Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2005 7:31:43 PM EDT
I would like to thank in advance Taffy, Pep and Clayo for decreasing the rest of us Team Member's chances of winning a prize offered by Goatboy by the simple mathmatics of percentages and ratio's to the Nth degree by using the equation of E=mc round because of your simple attitude towards the factors of equal substanace.  Now that has been clarified and mulled over it is time to discuss Railway Time Tabels...err...where was I.................

Sorry 'bout that...What I really meant was...Yes, every Team Member just needs "Lady Luck" in order to win something...Example : See below

The first "Black Rifle Convetion"  had a list of prizes that were going to be raffled off...One such item was a DSA 58...See below...My youngest son Ian stated that it would be "Cool" if I could win that rifle ( I paid $100.00 for 11 tickets)...To make a long story short...Yep, with Ian at my side, I won that very rifle.

Proof positive Shite can happen...But of course I just jinxed myself for this new give-away
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Was all this in the u.s. ? how did you go about getting the rifle into this country ?

Just goes to show " you've got to be in it to win it "

Steve
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#3]
congrats I'm still wearing my hat
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:56:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Was all this in the u.s. ? how did you go about getting the rifle into this country ?

Steve

Steve,

Zionist is not really in the Uk, but he's an honourary Brit (and possibly Scottish, too, if they'll have him).  When we stop taking the piss out each other and start talking sense, Wally (short for William Wallace?) will get us back on track.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Steve

Steve,

Zionist is not really in the Uk, but he's an honourary Brit (and possibly Scottish, too, if they'll have him).  When we stop taking the piss out each other and start talking sense, Wally (short for William Wallace?) will get us back on track.

Matt,

Thanks for clarifying this for Steve ( clayo ) I was just about to IM him.

FWIW : My full name is Wallace H Gow III , but go by Wally. And you can call me William Wallace or Mel Gibson any time

Now, where did I place my sharpening stone for the Claymore ???
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
congrats I'm still wearing my hat

Damn it man...Where are the pic's of you wearing it...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#7]
A new Avatar.....what have we done

Mark
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:13:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Now, where did I place my sharpening stone for the Claymore ???

Remember - "sharp, pointy bit towards enemy"

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:09:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this you Wally?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Nah, this is more like Wally
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nah, this is more like Wally
img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/limey1/652e28f6.jpg

I thought that we had bonded,In respect to the Nissan vehicles.Then you pull this "Wally" photo for the world to see...Baaaad limey1.

Speaking of Sheep...

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Is this you Wally?
www.macallenarmourers.com/images/claymore-ben_nevis.jpg

Thanks Taffy...You finally caught my good side...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top