Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 12:27:41 PM EDT
Taffy,
I was told about a shoot coming up on "X" range at SennyBridge in the near future.
I'm not familiar with "X" range. Is it new? What can you tell me about it?

Mark
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Taffy,
I was told about a shoot coming up on "X" range at SennyBridge in the near future.
I'm not familiar with "X" range. Is it new? What can you tell me about it?

Mark

Mark

We shot at this range a few weeks back. I can either contact the Chairman who deals with it all for you or I can IM you his phone number so you can have all the dates for the future. I have a list here with the Derring Lines dates but we are encouraged to contact them direct to find out about the Sennybridge dates and which range it is on.

The range is about 2km behind and past the Austrian type village

X range is in a valley going back to about an 800m crest I think. With my little M4 I was only shooting to about 4-500m. The shooting positions/pits are located on a tree lined ridge looking down into and across the valley/range. The angle of fire is greatly reduced if using .50cal and as so there was no .50 shooting on that day but I've seen them used on the other ranges up there before.

I think It was the new member Pep that I spoted down there last time ...IIRC he and his palls had gucci AR's and scopes so they were proble shooting out much further than me.

Any more info just ask

Cheers

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
So from that, I take it that you carry on along the road past Tirabad (village), and F & G ranges to get to X range?
Is it near the assault course??

Mark
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:06:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi Mark

We have a private shoot (Offa's Dyke) on September 12th (Monday) booked on X range

If you fancy it drop me a line and I'll give you the details

(Just past F range turn left)

rgds

Stu
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:46:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I might just do that
Thanks

Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top