Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 8:40:02 AM EDT
Beauty parlours across the country are expecting a down-turn in business, now that the Met Police are doing Brazilians for free

Mark
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:11:22 AM EDT
[#1]
A bloke is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him. He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "sorry do you know me?" She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children ! His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful,
"Christ!" he says "are you that stripogram on my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my arse.

"No" she replies, "I'm your sons' English Teacher"

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
A man walks into a whorehouse and is warmly greeted by the Madam. She quickly ushers in several young girls in a line. Inspecting them, he sees that each is more beautiful than the previous. Until that is, he sees the last girl. Pale and bucktoothed with her thick hornrimmed glasses hanging low on her hawklike nose. And her dirty blonde hair, deshelved with black roots, reaching down to her slouching shoulders.
"Yikes!" he stares in disbelief. "I bet no one ever picks her".  However his revulsion turns to pity and reluctantly "Oh shit", he says "I'll take that girl at the end". The ugly girl looks up her eyes wide and gigantically magnified and says "what! me again?"

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Guys I have some funny pics to share, with a sensitive nature.
They are terrorist/bomb/London (that'll ping on etchelon) related
Now as most of you know i lost a relative on the first London tube bombing but I still have my sense of humour.
Now if anyone doew not object and they don't contravene CoC I'll post em and if anyone then complains I'll pull them.

Andy? wanna see em first?

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:51:20 AM EDT
[#6]
This board is hosted in the US where the right to free speech exists. Plus Echelon has better websites to be watching than ours.
Right to free speech + agreement of someone who was personally affected (you) = post em!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:35:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Post em Taffy

If you cant laugh at this situation what can you do !!
And just for the record " i've got the mother of all hangovers ".

Steve.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:06:10 AM EDT
[#8]
OK then here is the first

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:07:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:41:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:54:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I nearly got my account locked after 'Nipplegate'…

ANdy

Yeah that was a good one.
All that fuss over Nose Art. Jeez

Mark
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:20:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:43:39 AM EDT
[#13]
TAFFY , I told you not to post em .
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This board is hosted in the US where the right to free speech exists. Plus Echelon has better websites to be watching than ours.
Right to free speech + agreement of someone who was personally affected (you) = post em!

It is however a private board owned and hosted by Ed Avila Snr… so that 1st Ammendment thing don't count.

This board is closely watched, especially by the US authorities, BATF especially… we used to be able to delete a topic we posted, now we can't, there is a reason for that.

Personaly I'm not much fussed what gets posted, but just remember the Americans are far more prissy than us about some things… I nearly got my account locked after 'Nipplegate'…

ANdy

Not get to off the subject(but I will) how do you know that the BATF and US authorities monitor this board?

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Also what's the point in not being able to delete a post?

when I can go and edit everything out afterwards?

just curious
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#18]
He doesn't. They don't. Other than maybe an employee reading it as the black rifle is his hobby. Maybe, a real outside chance.

You have to understand Vito is English, and likes to think the anti gun crowd are always watching, like all English seem to think.

There could be no proof those types of people watching, given the nature of their jobs. Yeah, I can see the BATF employing an 'ARFCOM' guy, uh huh.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, it to read ARFCOM everyday and report back suspicious findings. And check pre-ban whilst your at it.

Fucking get real.

Even Echelon, which has an incredibly huge capacity for data, looks for the key words in sequence, not at a story someone is telling on a BBS.

Your only paranoid if they aren't after you!! Fucking X-files shit.
Oh yeah,and Hi GCN!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
He doesn't. They don't. Other than maybe an employee reading it as the black rifle is his hobby. Maybe, a real outside chance.

You have to understand Vito is English, and likes to think the anti gun crowd are always watching, like all English seem to think.

There could be no proof those types of people watching, given the nature of their jobs. Yeah, I can see the BATF employing an 'ARFCOM' guy, uh huh.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, it to read ARFCOM everyday and report back suspicious findings. And check pre-ban whilst your at it.

Fucking get real.

Even Echelon, which has an incredibly huge capacity for data, looks for the key words in sequence, not at a story someone is telling on a BBS.

Oh yeah,and Hi GCN!!

Come now, it's not just the English, go to GD and ask there if the BATF is monitoring us and the majority of the responders will swear it's true. While I am no fan of the BATF I doubt that they have the manpower to monitor every forum/website which may, in their view, cater to those of us whose politics are decidely "Right of center".  

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Personaly I'm not much fussed what gets posted, but just remember the Americans are far more prissy than us about some things… I nearly got my account locked after 'Nipplegate'

Oh I don't know about that, full-auto.com used to run full nude BOTD forums. Sadly there are now gone. But overall, yeah I agree about being prudish. Perhaps a legacy of the Puritans? (who by the where armed and very religious, not unlike many of us )

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Ah yes, but the English are infinately better at it though aren't they.

I did go off on one just now, but that kinds shit winds me right up.

They are not watching us. They have FAR more important things to do.
They 'may' watch if they have to collect specific data, but if we are talking BATF, I should imagine the UK forum might not interest them in the slightest. I know that wasn't the comment in question, but come one, the BATF having the manpower to monitor ARFCOM. Even I can't keep track of all ARFCOM and I'm a geek.

Dave
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

You have to understand Vito is English,

This'll get your account suspended. Vito's a plastic paddy now, and a full paddy before that.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
ECHELON does not work at random, it uses directories to target it searches at people of interest and that reduces the overheads enormously.

ANdy

Is it Windows based
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Fucking get real.

Oh yeah,and Hi GCN!!

Hey Dave, look behind you..they're peeping through your keyhole

Echelon Link
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Vito - at home:

The fact you work for the MOD means you passed security checks. If you were in any way under suspicion then you would not be working for the MoD. If they trust you in your job, your hardly going to be watched 24-7 now are you.
When they said Irish nationals, they meant suspicious ones, not ones that have already passed and have current security clearance.

My missus has SAPC clearance, that's 12 stages above top secret. Thats the highest security clearance level in the UK MoD, the very highest. FAR higher than all but the highest ranked officers and members of parliment.

I'm not trying to start a flamewar, don't get me wrong, but this 'we are being watched' nonsense annoy's me.
If anyones going to be watched it's me, as I am only cleared for 'restricted' having only signed the official secrets act. However, the things I've talked about over the phone would have at least warranted a visit had I been being watched.

Thus, I reckon we are fairly safe on t'internet.

/Dons tin hat.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Hehehe, is that you?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Hehehe, is that you?

No, it's Echelon
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Hehehe, is that you?

His real name's street-stalker
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 1:58:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Echelon Link

Quess who just got a new video camera.

I can't even bring myself to post the vid I got in my inbox earlier.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ECHELON does not work at random, it uses directories to target it searches at people of interest and that reduces the overheads enormously.

ANdy

Is it Windows based

triple glazed

What you guys just covered confuses me...
I can view from this site...Pieces of terrorist/terrorists being shot/blown up etc
BUT
I'm not allowed to view a nipple?
Where is the sense in that?
If it's CoC then I'll abide by it but it just seems odd

Echelon ...shmechelon

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He does, they do… RebelGrey anyone?

Likewise, don't apply to us, but if you are a US poster, try posting you will do full auto conversions without paperwork  in the M-16 forum and see what happens.  It's the FA stuff and transfers to States that have restriction on AR sales, like California, they watch… not such a big job if you think about it.

BTW… Vito is NOT English, Vito is an Irish Citizen and therefore a 'Foreign National' for security purposes… and as Vito works for UK MoD, Vito is kept very close tabs on, Vito even has to ask permission to visit his mother in Ireland. Vito will have a directory index in our old friend ECHELON, so everything I post will be noted along with everything else posted in the thread.  

And that's not 'tinfoil', HM Government admitted in Parliament it watches Irish nationals closely and routinely monitors their phone calls amongst other things.

And being a 'Foreign National' , especially Irish, makes for some 'interesting' conversations on the FAC front.

YOU Dave may be of no interest to them… but that don't mean others aren't.  Contrary to popular opinion, ECHELON does not work at random, it uses directories to target it searches at people of interest and that reduces the overheads enormously.

ANdy

I've just watched an American programme I downloaded from the web...American History Channel type thingy. Very interesting and it seemed pretty factual all about Echelon

The question it left me asking was...

No intel from it on 9/11 or the recent bombings in London/Europe

Or should I say no one is admitting to having intel that would have prevented large terrorsit attacks

There were accusations that America was using Echelon to gain advantages in major contracts by having inside information.

I think it is used to monitor what it sees as a threat and we are not privvy to their sucesses which may or may not be numerous.

I'm not here promoting anything i should not be. I try not to post anything offensive to anyone.
I'm weary about airing all my views on life and the world here but comments about UK politics aint gonna get my door busted down by "men in black"

So I aint got nothing to worry about as I'm not a threat to anyone.

It is still nice to have some knowledge about our .gov's capabilities though.

Forewarned is forearmed

Taffy

Fuck the spelling Nazis.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#35]
When I went through the MoD security checks 20 yrs ago as I started my apprenticeship
I was delayed 10 days more than the rest in my Entry and I was told it was due to my Fathers Irish status. The real funny thing was my father has spent his whole career in the RAF....

Whadda ya know?

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#36]
WHAT IS IT WITH US

We can never stay on topic...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were accusations that America was using Echelon to gain advantages in major contracts by having inside information.

Boeing got the drop on the French for a large contract, the information Boeing allegedly got hold of was sent via fax and would have had to be relayed in near real time for Boeing to be able to outbid the French… the French went nuts.

Andy

Andy just remember this was only one instance that was found out....

I can hear someone yelling "tip of the iceberg"

Anyway I'll post the rest of these JOTD pics if I can upload them
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:22:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Boeing got the drop on the French for a large contract, the information Boeing allegedly got hold of was sent via fax and would have had to be relayed in near real time for Boeing to be able to outbid the French… the French went nuts.

Andy

One of my contacts (a personal friend, not a internet buddy) tells me that the things that he regularly needs to look at are recorded copies of pager messages and text messages.
All available on the intranet within the int section.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish" says the genie.

The Welshman says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Wales."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in Wales was forever made fertile for farming.

The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country. Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye,'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France.

The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:49:40 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish" says the genie.

The Welshman says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Wales."

With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in Wales was forever made fertile for farming.

The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country. Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye,'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France.

The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.

The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."

The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

I just love Frog bashing...

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#44]
I love this one.....British through and through.......

The only seat available on the train was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged French woman and the seat was being used by her dog.

The weary traveler asked, "Ma'am, please move your dog. I need that seat." The French woman looked down her nose at the American, sniffed and said, You Americans. Your are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little FiFi is using that seat?"

The American walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog. Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there?". I'm very tired."

The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant....Imagine!"

The American didn't say anything else, he leaned over, picked up the dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her honor and chastise the American.

An English man sitting across the aisle spoke up indignantly "You know,sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now, Sir, you've thrown the wrong bitch out the window."

Cheers

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Come on now.
Give the French a break.
After all they did win the French Revolutionary War ...
but then again they were fighting the French

Taffy

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Come on now.
Give the French a break.
After all they did win the French Revolutionary War ...
but then again they were fighting the French

Taffy

You're killing me here ...........Keep them Frog jokes coming!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:58:11 PM EDT
[#47]
You guys worry me

Mark
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Dont be worried I'm not bored tonite.....

Taffy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top