Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2007 6:06:04 PM EDT
I'll be driving from Frankfurt to Berlin on the morning of the 7th with a buddy who'll have just gotten off of the plane and staying until the morning of the 9th.  I'll then drive to Prague until the 11th, when I'll drive back to Frankfurt.  my buddy and I have enough Hilton points for two nights at either the Berlin or Prague Hilton.  Any suggestions on must-sees, hotels, places to avoid, etc will be much appreciated.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Danke!  Frankfurt to Berlin seem like an unreasonable drive?  And anyone know how Prague is on a Sunday and Monday night?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Danke!  Frankfurt to Berlin seem like an unreasonable drive?

Tomtom has it pegged at 341 miles and 5 hours.... Go for it and take pictures...

I'm concerned about traffic and roadwork.  I've heard different stories from different folks, even different Germans (in Ramstein right now having a Karlsberg ).
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
The drive from Frankfurt to Berlin is not bad, I've done it many times back and forth. I also enjoy taking the IC trains, it's only a 4 hour comfortable, relaxing train ride (versus a 7 hour drive).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top