Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2022 9:34:52 AM EDT
Like the title. We’re working to get one of jokers dogs transported to his new owner and have transportation worked from Ky to Dallas. Can probably get the doggo further west for a pickup but we need someone who can get billy for the last leg of the trip.

Thread:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Semper-Fi-dog-rescue-First-transport-thread-Billy-goes-west-transport-thread/5-2547424/

There were some updates regarding joker1 yesterday and the situation is not good. The fellow arfcommers who are on site need help and moving one dog will be a great start.

Please step up if you can. Pm me where you can pickup/drop off, your cell number/email and I will add you to the group chat regarding finalizing details
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ll even formally apologize for making fun of Hobbs and Eunice as horrible places.

We need someone to step up  if gas $ is an issue, pm me and I’ll make sure it’s not an issue
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Come on people! We are at the finish line here. Billy going to start his journey Thursday.  

Friday or Saturday, take a few hours out of your day. We’ve got Billy committed as far as El Paso. Just need a run from El Paso to lordsberg, nm

@gunslinger808

SFDR ANnie and Jean

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top