Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2021 12:43:10 AM EDT
The frau and I finally freed ourselves from the Land of Entrapment.  Albuquerque, the state of New Mexico and all of the trash is now a distant memory.

You guys can keep MLG, Leftists and the rampant crime.

If you're ever in the Snowflake, AZ area, stop by and see how life should be lived.  Quiet, peaceful acreage with a small town full of very friendly people is now our lives.  I'm going to raise chickens, rabbits and GSDs for the rest of my life.  Got to watch a couple of deer walk across my front yard this morning.  Going into town tomorrow to get them a couple of bales of hay and some sweet feed.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 1:49:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck in AZ and thanks for putting the NMWTF t-shirt sale together.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:23:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats Yip. Pretty country out that way.

Link Posted: 12/21/2021 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Totally understandable. I am wrestling with my choice to move daily. I am not daily affected by crime but damn sure yearly!
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations Yip.

NMWTF crew for life my friend!

I go through St. John’s on occasion, on my way to Flag. Or through Show Low on my way to Mesa. Great area. You’re a lucky man.

I hope you love it up man.

(Can’t add a smiley face here on my IPhone for some reason)
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 1:04:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm jealous of you.  I really miss living in the southwest.  The constant sunny and dry weather, the mountains and open areas, it is all great.

I had to pass on applying to a job in AZ because of my wife's health.  She has been having stomach and intestinal issues for over a year now, and recently had a test done where she swallowed a camera capsule.  They found (11) ulcers in her small intestines.  It's been causing her pain for months.  The problem is finding a doctor that can do their job.  

So, I'll be stuck in people's republic of Maryland for a while longer.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#7]
@yipykyah_mf

Don't blame ya at all amigo!

We moved out a couple of months ago, but our reason was for family. Our grandson is up here in Colorado and we moved so we could help out with him.

We do love that area of the rim where you are at. My parents lived in Payson for many years and we did that run from Ruidoso/Alto over to Socorro and then up highway 60 along the rim several times. At one point we considered making the move there to be closer to my parents, but they ended up moving to NM and we were able to take care of them at our place in Alto.

Good luck on your new adventure!
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The NMWTF (old time inside joke) and its shenanigans may never be the same.
Most of all the old timers are gone.

I hope az is good to you.
View Quote

Quoted:
Good luck in AZ and thanks for putting the NMWTF t-shirt sale together.
View Quote

Damn, it sucks I missed out on the shirts. I hope the best for you and your family in AZ.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank all of you for the well wishes.  We both got the Covid in NM.  A week after arriving, I had to put her in the hospital, straight to the ICU.  She passed Friday night.
I miss that gal so much
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow. Sorry to hear that Yip. Condolences.

The fauci flu is hitting our family pretty hard right now also.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank all of you for the well wishes.  We both got the Covid in NM.  A week after arriving, I had to put her in the hospital, straight to the ICU.  She passed Friday night.
I miss that gal so much
View Quote

So sorry Yip. May she Rest In Peace.

I’ll put a prayer up for & her tonight.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you, brothers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 3:43:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I miss that gal so much
View Quote

Oh man. I'm truly sorry to hear about this. I know you don’t know me from Adam but you and your family will be in my prayers.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Oh man. I'm truly sorry to hear about this. I know you don’t know me from Adam but you and your family will be in my prayers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I miss that gal so much

You have no idea who I am.....but my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top