Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2021 10:02:49 AM EDT
Looks like its still in our state constitution is is getting to be used to hammer MLG.
I had lunch with my attorney and he said its real and will be interesting to see if she can find a way out.
https://www.hobbsnews.com/2021/09/12/this-is-the-hill-to-die-on/

@DocGlockster don't move yet there is still hope for the state.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This would be the amazing if it worked.
View Quote

The way it looks with every county convening a jury how does she survive? Or any politician in the future who wants to break the rules.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Will be interesting to see if this goes anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:22:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The state is done for.  The average New Mexican is to stupid to understand what is happening.  All they care about is their free handout every month.  They will support anyone who gives them free shit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The state is done for.  The average New Mexican is to stupid to understand what is happening.  All they care about is their free handout every month.  They will support anyone who gives them free shit.
View Quote

Well hello there HP, its always nice to see you drop in and remind us that our state sucks, how are things going in Maryland?
How are things going in Baltimore?

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 8:22:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well hello there HP, its always nice to see you drop in and remind us that our state sucks, how are things going in Maryland?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baltimore is mostly a shithole, but not all of it.  They do the same stupid shit as the people in NM and any major US city.  They keep voting for same type of liberal politicians election after election and suffer from shit schools and high crime.

But I don't live in Baltimore.  I live in Columbia.  It's always rated as one of the best cities to live in the US.  You would be amazed at the wealth and wealthy neighborhoods near DC.  Near one of the parks I like to visit has new luxury townhomes.  The sign said new townhomes, each with an elevator, starting at 1.4 million.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 9:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I hope your wrong but fear your right...
The SE corner is more red than TX and we don't see as much of the BS as SF is just ignored but as time goes on that may change.
I am hoping that this grand jury play will change the states direction since the left can't achieve there goals without breaking the law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top