Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2021 3:31:01 PM EDT
Wife and I were in the downtown area a few years ago. I had figured I'd be able to find something cool and interesting, gun/knife related in one of the shops or whatever around the square. Something like a fancy engraved holster, weird 1911 grips, something. I wasn't able to find anything cool that met that criteria.

Wife wanted turquoise and we found a whole bunch of stuff, but I was left empty handed.

I'm going back for 36 hours for work this week. Is there anything good around the square that sells cool gun accessories or similar? I can't travel far, no rental and not really enough time to venture out.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Different tribes sell their jewelry on the weekends in the Plaza.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a frito pie at the Five and Dime.

You will remember the heartburn for the rest of your life.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Santa Fe is massively overpriced.  If you want to find interesting turquoise, go to Gallup.  A lot of the Gallup dealers also sell on eBay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top