Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2020 5:59:05 PM EDT
I lived there for 8 years.  Moved out in 2019.  (I would like to move back) The crime is out of control, yet the morons that live there keep voting for the same politicians and judges.  How the Fk does their thought process work?  Keep voting for the same people until the do things right?  I know the NM GOP needs a complete remake, but this is insane.  I guess they like having their homes broken into, their cars stolen, high murder rates, and rampant drug use.  

Next the progressive assholes will want more gun control, even thought right across the border TX has less restrictive gun laws and only 58% of NM's murder rate.  NM has the same murder rate as Maryland which has Baltimore.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never understood why anyone votes for dims. Think part of it is "My family always voted dim so I do too" . Some seem to like the nanny state also. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I can only conclude, we're basically fucking retarded.

but don't forget how many people have moved here from CA.

and we know they're retarded.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a racist post at all, rather truth. Hispanics LOVE democratic politicians. And what’s the majority in NM? There ya go.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a racist post at all, rather truth. Hispanics LOVE democratic politicians. And what’s the majority in NM? There ya go.
View Quote

Plenty of hispanics voted for Trump too.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:48:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Very true. I’ve seen a lot of change in that demographic in my lifetime.
As for the percentage, who knows.
I’d gamble that the bulk of the D votes in places like Taos and Santa Fe are white. There are a lot of transplants in those areas.
View Quote

You would be 100% right on that.

Born and raised in SF. I would doubt most of the people who live there have been there less than 20 years.

Ive seen more people i grew up with, went to HS with in RR than in SF.

Most people younger than my parents generation have basically left. Its FILLED with CA and east coast transplants.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 12:58:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can only conclude, we're basically fucking retarded.

but don't forget how many people have moved here from CA.

and we know they're retarded.
View Quote

I'm from CA.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm from CA.
View Quote

apology accepted
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#9]
When I first got here my staff l told me that since they are poor they have to vote democrat....
It took years to convince them that you vote democrat to be poor.
Almost all of my staff are now proud Republicans.
I understand that 52% on Latinos went for DT in 2020.
But NM bought Dominion in 2015 so its over.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:50:44 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm originally from NM, was glad to leave. It's always been the same.  Went back to work out there a couple times.  Never had intentions of staying and left again.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#11]
NM worst state to raise a family

Government corruption has ruined our state. This is the way of government though, wherever they have grown, poverty & crime are the norm as self reliance is replaced with dependency.

I love this state, as I grew up here. I also hate it because of the government & corruption.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Government corruption has ruined our state. This is the way of government though, wherever they have grown, poverty & crime are the norm as self reliance is replaced with dependency.

I love this state, as I grew up here. I also hate it because of the government & corruption.
View Quote

we're basically the worst state at everything.

NM ranks shit pile state, probably about the same as a few developing nations. but the gov gets her waygu.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

we're basically the worst state at everything.

NM ranks shit pile state, probably about the same as a few developing nations. but the gov gets her waygu.

Easy there NM high school graduation rate is up to 47-48 percent

That took a lot of hard work for the teachers
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#14]
It only requires showing up,  to online classes
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Easy there NM high school graduation rate is up to 47-48 percent

That took a lot of hard work for the teachers
View Quote

Well, when you turn your educational facilities into 'diploma factories', what do you fucking expect?

I've yet to meet a local 'millennial' who knows how to make exact change, without having to use their eleven fingers and toes.  Okay, the register tells them how to make it, but I know how to throw in extra change to show them how fucking stupid they are.  I don't eat fast food because of this shenanigan I pull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top