Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2010 10:26:25 AM EDT
This organized gathering is at an amusment park. Is there a restriction in NM to conceal carrying at an event like this? I do have a valid CCL.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#1]
None I am aware of.

Be safe.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, will do.

My 10 year old is growing up a fine conservative so this will be a family outing. I expect a modest sized group group but I am looking forward to it.

I will post some pics later.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Good on you. Think I may take my two little ones to Farmington's event Saturday.

Link Posted: 4/15/2010 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good on you. Think I may take my two little ones to Farmington's event Saturday.

Seriously? They are such a confused little bunch...  "I hate government spending... unless its spent on me!  I hate entitlements, except the ones I am entitled to..."

There are many conservative events that will serve to inculcate your little ones with a more consistent and reliable agenda... Go NRA!

I'm done now.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
The wife, older daughter and I went. We bought t-shirts, a bumper sticker and ran into people I had not seen in a long time.

It was good to see young adults, early 20's, and all races. Oh the humanity MSM!!!

I did carry my XD45C but walked out and put it the truck when I noticed it was catered and alcohol was being served.

I understand that carrying in that setting could be a no no in NM, but since I was not sure, I thought it best to stash the piece.
Link Posted: 4/15/2010 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously? They are such a confused little bunch...  "I hate government spending... unless its spent on me!  I hate entitlements, except the ones I am entitled to..."

There are many conservative events that will serve to inculcate your little ones with a more consistent and reliable agenda... Go NRA!

I'm done now.  

quitcherbitchin.
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm done now.  

quitcherbitchin.

yes, sir.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2010 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Where/What time? I work noon to midnight on sat, and have to do a serious recycling run (in the morning), but I'd love to show if possible. -N/M location and time found...

Oh, and OC friendly? N/M answered again.

ETA: Just in case anyone else was as curious and/or oblivious as me...

Have you been Taxed Enough Already (TEA)? Join us on Saturday, April 17th at Gateway Park and Museum for the anniversary of the 1st Farmington Tea Party Event.
Time: 11 am to 1 pm

The next TEA Party will be on April 17 at 11:00am at the Gateway Museum. We invite all of you to put it on your calendar. It will be followed at 1:00pm by an Open Carry Rally at the same location. We invite all of you who would like to come with sidearm to feel free to do so and to carry it openly. The SJC 9-12 Project has a very strict no violence policy. This rally is about showing our support for our God given, Constitutionally protected right of self defense and firearm ownership.We want to invite everyone out to the same location as before, just east of the Gateway Museum, on Main Street. You may park where you can find some space. We will be allowing candidates time to speak during this event, although we will be limiting their time. They will be invited to come and campaign if they like, but this is about you and me showing that we can stand up and make the politicians listen to us on basically 3 issues.1. Constitutionally limited Government2. Fiscal Responsibility3. Free Markets
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anyone else show?

I was there for 45 minutes, then I had to get to work, still it was nice to OC my 75 SP-01 with other like-minded folks. I took some pictures, they're not very interesting, but I'll post them later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top