Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 4:13:10 PM EDT

After getting shut out last time out what do I see this morning on the way to work?

2 of 'em crossing the road right there next to the college.

I had seen signs of them in the wash bordering the golf course when I was walking in there...

Best thing is they were crossing the street INTO the neighborhood, not out of it. Bet someone's cat came up missing!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought my house on the Westside of Albajerky back in '97.  Back then, my neighborhood was on the edge of town.  Came pulling into the subdivision one morning after work to see a coyote carrying off my cat.  Two years later, my neighbors cat was attached by a hawk.  Put a real hurting on that kitty.

Flash to just two weeks ago:  My neighbor captured a coyote in his backyard.  Seems his gate was open overnight.  He went out to get the paper, closed the gate and went to his back porch for coffee and saw it lounging under his bushes.  He called the local dog pound to have it removed.  I told him the next time it happens, give me a call.

Coyotes will run the streets no matter where they are.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw one this morining (4am) on the way to work near the Conoco office. I was on my motorcycle and it was close enough for a bit of discomfort
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
When I lived on the westside of Albuquerque, it was not uncommon to see a coyote carrying someone's cat out to the mesa.  This was usually at 4:00 a.m. on my way to go duck hunting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top