Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2007 11:23:47 AM EDT
Geesh seems I'm always running into something I need to ask you guys for help with! This time I'd like you'all to check with local gunshops to see if anyone has a Forester National Match .308 FL sizing die (Forester part number 018311) I've gotten some .308 brass that has been MG fired and need this die to get it back to "original factory specs" so I can fire it through a match chambered rifle. Sure they are available on the net but I'd like to keep my money in NM if I can!
As always THANKS in advance!!
Sarge
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:26:58 AM EDT
[#1]
No luck guys?? Shoot, well Internet here I come later today if I don't hear from anyone before that!
As always THANKS!
Sarge
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks anyway guys. Ordered from Graf's today, best price around since all their stuff includes shipping! With a 03 FFL it is even less :-)
Thanks!
Sarge
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top