Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 1:48:37 PM EDT
I will be heading down there next week for a month or so on Fire Severity.  I don't know if I will be getting any time off but is there anything to do if I do.  It would be interesting to maybe meet up with some of you.  Let me know.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:00:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm in roswell, incoming im.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm also in Roswell.  mcgrubbs covered it pretty well.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I recentlt moved to Roswell.  I am pleasantly suprised to see a few members live here!

Although I bet one of you is directly to blame for the big hit my bank account is about to suffer!

A buddy and I were north of town doing some coyote calling a few weeks ago.  We stopped to help some guys with a tire going flat.  Then the words "would you like to shoot my AR 15?"  were said.  We shot a coyote hanging on the fence a few times, and that was all it took.  I was bitten by the bug! lol

Now which one of you do I have to thank for this!!??!hter, we definatly have had some severe fires in the area.  Yes let us know if you get some free time.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I recentlt moved to Roswell.  I am pleasantly suprised to see a few members live here!

Although I bet one of you is directly to blame for the big hit my bank account is about to suffer!

A buddy and I were north of town doing some coyote calling a few weeks ago.  We stopped to help some guys with a tire going flat.  Then the words "would you like to shoot my AR 15?"  were said.  We shot a coyote hanging on the fence a few times, and that was all it took.  I was bitten by the bug! lol

Now which one of you do I have to thank for this!!??!

WildlandFirefighter, we definatly have had some severe fires in the area.  Yes let us know if you get some free time.

Mike

you got it all wrong man.  if you really want to find some dogs to chase, go east.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the tip.  Judging by how much success we had, I do not doubt you a bit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thank you for the tip.  Judging by how much success we had, I do not doubt you a bit.

there's just not a whole lot out north...maybe a fox every now and then...a skunk or porcupine if your eyes are sharp.  if you go east, at least to the pecos, you'll have better luck.  the farther east you continue from it, the better your odds will be.  they seem to like the sand hills.

you're welcome
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:57:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:21:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Very cool!  East it is...   You two are invited to go dog hunting, anytime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top