Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2021 10:43:48 PM EDT
What things do the family and I need to make sure and do?

We are coming to take our gladiator to Hot Springs ORP but want see the sights as well.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

We are coming to take our gladiator to Hot Springs ORP but want see the sights as well.

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

If kids are under 12ish; Mid-America Science Museum, the downtown area, lots of hiking/biking trails, the lake isnt great in the winter... Oaklawn is also running already this year. Fri-Sun.

Ive seen your gladiator in GD. Looks nice. Hope yall have a good time.

If youve never been to the park, its pretty fun. Its got everything from simple trails to some pretty challenging runs. @rcc1
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If kids are under 12ish; Mid-America Science Museum, the downtown area, lots of hiking/biking trails, the lake isnt great in the winter... Oaklawn is also running already this year. Fri-Sun.

If youve never been to the park, its pretty fun. Its got everything from simple trails to some pretty challenging runs. @rcc1
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks in advance.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

@rcc1

This picture looked familiar.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 12:05:23 AM EDT
[#4]
We really enjoyed the Maxwell Blade magic show.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 12:29:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Yeah that’s me. We had a great time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top