Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2021 8:13:29 AM EDT
Going to be traveling to AR in a few weeks. Any oddball restrictions I should know about? i.e no carrying at Walmart on Wednesdays under a full moon..

I will be at a summer camp with the kids, so probably not much interaction in town outside of getting gas.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
"Carrying a concealed handgun" signs carry the weight of law. We're a duty to inform state.

Other than those, I can't think of anything that might jam you up if you are out at a camp.

This website does a good job of keeping up to date with reciprocity and state laws (click on AR in the map).

Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Carrying a concealed handgun" signs carry the weight of law. We're a duty to inform state.

Other than those, I can't think of anything that might jam you up if you are out at a camp.

This website does a good job of keeping up to date with reciprocity and state laws (click on AR in the map).

Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions.
View Quote
Thanks! Interesting that the plain No Guns signs are used. We ignore them here
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks! Interesting that the plain No Guns signs are used. We ignore them here
View Quote

That's one of the few things I miss about Nevada.

However, the sign must say "Carrying a handgun is prohibited" by letters able to be read from no less than 10ft away at every public entrance. So, there's that. (per 5-73-306(18)).
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:52:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's one of the few things I miss about Nevada.

However, the sign must say "Carrying a handgun is prohibited" by letters able to be read from no less than 10ft away at every public entrance. So, there's that. (per 5-73-306(18)).
View Quote

Ok that's good to know. Resembles our 30.06 signs which are something like 3 feet wide per the law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top