Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2021 2:42:48 PM EDT
As of today I have moved to an area just west of Fayetteville.

What is available?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Lonesome Oak in Centerton
Rogers Gun Club
There is / was a nice public range at Hobbs State Park.  It’s been closed for repairs for a long time.  I hope it reopens, but I only like to go on weekdays.  It’s unsupervised and can be scary when crowded.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown has a 25 yd indoor range.  Closer to Fay than Rogers or Centerton

I think there is a longer distance range in Prairie Grove area that I have heard about, but don't know anything about.  I think it is private range that is open a couple times a month
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ozark Sportsman in Tontitown has a 25 yd indoor range.  Closer to Fay than Rogers or Centerton

I think there is a longer distance range in Prairie Grove area that I have heard about, but don't know anything about.  I think it is private range that is open a couple times a month
View Quote

I think the PG range closed.   I believe the owner got neighbors that  made shooting unsafe.  Maybe wrong.
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think the PG range closed.   I believe the owner got neighbors that  made shooting unsafe.  Maybe wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are likely correct.  I haven't heard anything in a while.

This was a post from facebook asking a similar question

" If you want a nice 438 yard range with a pistol range as well , try the Gunman of Arkansas. You’ll love the place. It’s in Berryville."

I know nothing about this one either.  Honestly I haven't even been to a range NW Ark in a couple of years.  Shot some when out in AZ in last winter.

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks folks
As of last week I am completely retired so weekdays are GTG.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 6:29:03 AM EDT
[#6]
The range at Hobbs State park is reopened.  Nice range.  No supervision.  Recommend going on weekdays when it’s not too crowded.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Gr8Santini
Will check it out this week
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks Gr8Santini
Will check it out this week
View Quote

Pleas post your review of it.  I’ll try to get out there soon to zero my hunting weapons.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Didn't know Hobbs was reopened. I've been going to Lonesome Oak and like it but know it's a 50y range. I used to go to Hobbs before the shutdown and in the mornings, it was pretty deserted. I'm not going on the weekends when the dudes in the bay shoot their handguns sideways.
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Buy yourself a membership lot in Bella Vista and use the private gun range anytime you like...
but the lot will cost you $16/mo plus whatever you buy it for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top