Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2021 8:16:03 PM EDT
Any good cerakote places in or around NWA? Looking to have a 10/20 chassis done in black multicam.  And don't say Arkie Armory. They are MORE than twice as expensive as mailing it anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Foxfire Finishes in Springdale.  He’s done some production work for Walther and others.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 6:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That's my FFL guy for doing transfers. Solid dude and the little bit of his work I've seen looked good.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Foxfire Finishes in Springdale.  He’s done some production work for Walther and others.
View Quote

Thank you for the suggestion. Met up with him the other day to drop off. Very nice an knowledgeable fellow. Was very helpful in narrowing down exactly what I wanted and giving suggestions. Pricing was very reasonable!
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thank you for the suggestion. Met up with him the other day to drop off. Very nice an knowledgeable fellow. Was very helpful in narrowing down exactly what I wanted and giving suggestions. Pricing was very reasonable!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re welcome.  Yeah, he’s a super nice guy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top