Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2021 7:33:57 PM EDT
Currently with Farm Bureau and full coverage on a new Civic and liability on a 25 year old Dodge truck are just under $500 quarterly.
All I've had in my entire life is one wreck, which got me a careless driving ticket.
Anyway, can I do better and still get decent coverage?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s abt 125.00 better than my rate at USAA for my primary vehicle and a liability only 2nd 25yr old truck..  no tickets or accidents.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Call an independent agent and get quotes.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Go online for you best prices. I'm with Progressive now and just paid 740 for 6mo full coverage/500 ded for 1yo F150 and 10yo Toyota SUV- no full glass incl like in last state...
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Arkansas Insurance Advisors. My cousin owns/runs it. Good guy. They shop multiple different companies to find the best rates.
https://arkansasinsuranceadvisors.com/
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arkansas Insurance Advisors. My cousin owns/runs it. Good guy. They shop multiple different companies to find the best rates.
https://arkansasinsuranceadvisors.com/
View Quote

New owner or old owner?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure if it helps or not.  But I have been with Farm Bureau for 25 years and I pay 220.00 a month for full coverage on 3 vehicles and a ATV.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I get mine through Buffalo Insurance Agency in Cabot. I have full coverage with all the best options on my Xterra and no fault with tow and roadside service on my Taurus. It cost me about $90/mo.. It would be less were I to pay it every six months. Tell them that Ken Morris from MAGAzine sent you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top