Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 6:20:29 PM EDT

Foreign soldiers tried to abduct, sexually assault 12-year-old girl in Missouri
October 23, 2013

On Friday, Pulaski County sheriff's deputies arrested Mohammed Mahmoud Omar Mefleh, 34, and Antoine Clela, 31, after they reportedly tried to lure a 12-year-old girl into their vehicle.

The pair repeatedly stopped in front of the victim's home where she was playing with another young child, all the while asking her for "sexual favors," according to deputies.

Both Mefleh and Clela have been charged with enticement of a child and harassment, and are currently being held at the Pulaski County Jail on $200,000 bond.

View these suspects' booking info...

The two are members of a foreign military, and are currently stationed at Fort Leonard Wood for training.

Pulaski County Sheriff Ron Long told KMOV:

There is no diplomatic immunity, they are guests and if they were diplomats it would be different, but they're here on a training mission so we treat them like any other citizen charged with a crime."”

The suspects' country of origin is not known at this time.

http://www.examiner.com/article/fore...-girl-missouri
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#1]
For a minute, I forgot that Missouri also has a Pulaski county, and I was ready to make some angry phone calls asking how I didn't know about this.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link dead already
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess goat kids are in short supply in their locality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top