Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2012 2:30:54 PM EDT
Anyone headed to the show.  If so what kinda goodies are you looking for? I will be there at opening on Saturday
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
is this the big one? this weekend?

stuck
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, will be Tulsa-bound with a few of my buddies tomorrow.  Not sure if we will be there when the doors open Saturday or not, but plan for a full weekend of fun show, pool, poker and beer.  As far as what I am looking for - I have a few parts/accessories that I would like to pick up, and will be keeping my eyes open for good deals on C&R stuff mainly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I should rephrase the being there when it opens.  That just depends on how much fun we have tomorrow night.  I'm really just looking for random parts for a couple of AR builds and a .22 upper.  But good deals on other stuff will not be passed by lol.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Heading there Saturday AM with some friends.  This is my first time and I've been waiting a couple years to make it there but something always comes up.
I'll be looking for a .308 semi-auto of some sort and will probably go with an FNH FNAR.  Just wish their mags were not so damn expensive.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope to be able to get there this weekend. I too have been going to go for a few years but something always comes up like lack of money or time
but this is the 1 that I will be going to. now to find out where to stay so I can be there sunday as well  
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I will be there Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Heading there Saturday AM with some friends.  This is my first time and I've been waiting a couple years to make it there but something always comes up.
I'll be looking for a .308 semi-auto of some sort and will probably go with an FNH FNAR.  Just wish their mags were not so damn expensive.

Went both days and didn't think the crowd was bad at all. I was expecting ALOT worse. Picked up a cherry 1988 preban HK91 (not a clone) on Saturday that was way underpriced. Had a chance on Sunday to flip it for $600 profit but passed. My other two running buddies both made great buy and sell deals and we all drove back home with smiles

On the negative side I was surprised to see more tables than expected of non firearm crap like eye glass lens cleaner, indian relics, jewelry, wood carvings, way too many knives and other home decorations.
Surprisingly nobody selling jerky or perhaps I missed them.

Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Went both days and didn't think the crowd was bad at all. I was expecting ALOT worse. Picked up a cherry 1988 preban HK91 (not a clone) on Saturday that was way underpriced. Had a chance on Sunday to flip it for $600 profit but passed. My other two running buddies both made great buy and sell deals and we all drove back home with smiles

On the negative side I was surprised to see more tables than expected of non firearm crap like eye glass lens cleaner, indian relics, jewelry, wood carvings, way too many knives and other home decorations.
Surprisingly nobody selling jerky or perhaps I missed them.

You missed them, there were at least two that I noticed.  And I agree with your statement about more tables of non-firearms stuff.  I think there were definitely more tables of that this time than last spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top