BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2010 11:47:42 AM EDT
What do you think about the COLT 6940?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont support the UAW...

A labor source confirmed to TPMDC tonight that the AFL-CIO voted to back new Senate candidate Lt. Gov Bill Halter over Sen. Blanche Lincoln in the May 18 Democratic primary in Arkansas. Three unions within the umbrella group have committed to a $3 million independent expenditure on Halter’s behalf.

You want your gun to support far left Democrats?
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you seen the Spikes M4 LE Upper? Smokin Deal!!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have you seen the Spikes M4 LE Upper? Smokin Deal!!!!

Nope sure havent.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Colt has earned its rep as top tier for a reason. If you don't want to support the UAW, don't buy a damn car either. Don't buy groceries either. Or gas.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Toyota and many other cars made in the usa are non union.

Not sure about food and gas, but where I can I try to buy usa made nonunion products.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:20:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Toyotas use steel and aluminum made in union shops, processed by union shops, hauled, in many cases by unions drivers. Teamsters own the labor in most grocery warehouses and many grocery stores. Like kroger.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I say get the most gun, supplies, ammo, best quality, etc, for your money. I dont care where the stuff comes from. With that said, I do support Larue Tactical with all of my optical dollars.

Dan has it right. Its all interconnected.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I saw get the most gun, supplies, ammo, best quality, etc, for your money. I dont care where the stuff comes from. With that said, I do support Larue Tactical with all of my optical dollars.

Dan has it right. Its all interconnected.

I don't let politics play any role at all when chosing an item my life will depend on.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Spoken like a thinkin man

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I have owned a LE6920 for 6 years, and love it!  It will eat anything I have bought.  I even buy wolf in bulk for the range, and I have never once had it puke on the wolf like many of AR's do.

Its has stayed very accurate and reliable.

I would not hesitate to buy another.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top