Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2009 9:55:03 AM EDT
Anyone know of a knife smith able to do some custom work on fixed blades in the Little rock area?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
can't remember the guys name, but I've seen him at most every gun show and have bought knives from him for the last 25 years... arrrgghhh...

You going to the show this weekend? if not, I'll get a card and post his info. He does a great job IMHO
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
can't remember the guys name, but I've seen him at most every gun show and have bought knives from him for the last 25 years... arrrgghhh...

You going to the show this weekend? if not, I'll get a card and post his info. He does a great job IMHO

Yea I might make it,I'll look around for him....thanks.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a guy that works for me that makes knives.  His name is David Van Pelt let me know if you want his number.  He is at most of the shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top