Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 1:32:11 PM EDT
I am gonna be opie the possum's host for a couple of days when he visits Arkansas. I think he needs a piece of ass. He will be going to the bar with us too. Gimme some ideas for pics and find him a chick!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate to be a spelling nazi, but anybody living in Arkansas has GOT to know how to spell possUm.

Your best bet is a Hav-A-Hart trap baited with a rotten apple.  Good luck on determining the sex, however.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
damn t9

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I might be able to hook you up if opie doesn't mind a little necrophilia - been one hanging around my place most nights lately but I have given it a pass.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
pics of him humping a dead possum would be great IMHO

then pics of him in a stew pot

then pics of him strapped to your head like a possum skin cap

then we make a 6" bore (or correct size) and launch him from a potatoe cannon and film it
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
pics of him humping a dead possum would be great IMHO

then pics of him in a stew pot

then pics of him strapped to your head like a possum skin cap

then we make a 6" bore (or correct size) and launch him from a potatoe cannon and film it

i thought about the potato cannon idea, but lining it up underneath a tank barrel and filming it from above so it looks like we are shooting him out of a tank at someone.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
take him to the clinton library and give him a cigar .... maybe you can find someone to pose as the ex pres to gim him the cigar...
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

take him to the clinton library and give him a cigar .... maybe you can find someone to pose as the ex pres to gim him the cigar...

make it an Acid.  we can't be wasting a good cigar on a possum

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I've been scheming all night.  Without getting to much into detail, does anyone know of a house anywhere in teh sticks that we can shoot up?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hate to be a spelling nazi, but anybody living in Arkansas has GOT to know how to spell possUm.

Your best bet is a Hav-A-Hart trap baited with a rotten apple.  Good luck on determining the sex, however.

For the record, spelling nazi....

Opossum would be the technically correct spelling of the animal in question.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:17:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the record, spelling nazi....

Opossum would be the technically correct spelling of the animal in question.

you're a yankee that moved here ain'tcha?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top