Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2008 3:58:21 PM EDT
any one get decent pix. we went and had a blast but no camera. the b52 and b1 were fawking awesome. i was surprised they let us on the awacs. the gunship was the best. damn that thing is loaded for bear. i dodnt know why if they had a f22 raptor there, it wasnt flying wtf? the f16 did a nice job but i wished he bumped the throttles forward a bit. 650mhp looked fast compared to the ~400 passes but mach+ would have been the shnizzle. had a real cool discussion with one of the b1 pilots about there missions involving adjusting attitudes with mach+ passed at 200' over ememy positions blowing out windows and eardrums.

great time no ceiling all for $0
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top