Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 7:48:07 AM EDT
weehoo  so mr Oden131 has made a woman out of me. YAY!  Just some highlights of the day.

i was late to my own wedding... the rv ran out of water and no AC.
half the folks were in the wrong places.... lack of communication
we have no wedding video.... piece of crud camera started taking pictures in the middle of walking down
Tweeder is the most awesome dude EVER!! with all the toting for people back and forth his boat crapped out but he was WONDERFUL!!
Mr Jeb looked super stylin in his hog vest and shirt partially undone with his chestical hair stickin out.... all man baby all man
i was so dainty in my dress and a sobbing mess

but dammit  it was awesome!!  i am a WOMAN now!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Huge Congrats and HUGER APOLOGIES for missing it. Family issues came up and I was unable to make it.

It sounds like you had a good time despite all the "issues" that came up.

Congrats again!
B
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:39:30 PM EDT
[#2]
ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit......there was crud in the fuel pickup tube....that's IT

but i sure appreciate the tow, Jeb
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the Nuptials!

Here's to a long life together.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:08:14 AM EDT
[#4]
damn i figured it was something minor, the tow was no problem im glad you came
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top