Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2008 6:10:44 AM EDT
I know they're gone, and that the Faulkner County SO has a substation there now, sup?
Link Posted: 6/28/2008 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah and that one FCSD car has been sitting at that substation for months and not moved anywhere.
Link Posted: 6/28/2008 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
They are in my basement applying lotion to their skin
Link Posted: 6/28/2008 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are in my basement applying lotion to their skin
Link Posted: 7/5/2008 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#4]
they aren't gone....they just have 3 guys and can only work days...i guess....but they're stil there.....

all 3 of them
Link Posted: 7/6/2008 12:00:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
they aren't gone....they just have 3 guys and can only work days...i guess....but they're stil there.....

all 3 of them
lol.  They need to hire me.  Man they used to have one hell of a rep as some hard asses.  I got pulled over in Guy the other day, now they were cool.  The officers love of Glocks got me out of a ticket
Link Posted: 7/6/2008 4:42:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

all 3 of them
lol.  They need to hire me.  Man they used to have one hell of a rep as some hard asses.  I got pulled over in Guy the other day, now they were cool.  The officers love of Glocks got me out of a ticket

no shit. back in the day VPD wrote most of my high speed tickets when traveling from Beebe to Conway/back... like they had nothing better to do at 3am... ;)
Link Posted: 7/8/2008 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I notice them every DAY.  Every once in a while, I'll see some VPD cars at Keith's.  (hitting on the young help/cashier)
They are sneaky; there are times they'll be sitting in the dark waiting for the next sucker.  I friend of mine got a ticket from VPD for flashing oncoming drivers warning them of the speedtrap; INTERFERING WITH A POLICE OFFICER PERFORMING DUTIES.

Go slow in Vilonia.

B_S
Link Posted: 7/8/2008 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I notice them every DAY.  Every once in a while, I'll see some VPD cars at Keith's.  (hitting on the young help/cashier)
They are sneaky; there are times they'll be sitting in the dark waiting for the next sucker.  I friend of mine got a ticket from VPD for flashing oncoming drivers warning them of the speedtrap; INTERFERING WITH A POLICE OFFICER PERFORMING DUTIES.

Go slow in Vilonia.

B_S
If he paid it, he's a retard, that's been ruled as legal under the 1st amendment by the state supreme court.
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go slow in Vilonia.

B_S
If he paid it, he's a retard, that's been ruled as legal under the 1st amendment by the state supreme court.

Then the officer that issued the summons should be jailed for violating the rights of a citizen.

Yeah, I know. Higjacking threads isn't cool. Highjack over
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 8:54:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go slow in Vilonia.

B_S

Dusty,

I've looked all over the net for the court ruling you mentioned; could you give me a link?  I'd like to print it out and keep it in the truck!

B_S
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 9:00:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go slow in Vilonia.

B_S

Dusty,

I've looked all over the net for the court ruling you mentioned; could you give me a link?  I'd like to print it out and keep it in the truck!

B_S
It's happened a few times in Arkansas.  I remember seeing it on the news on TV before I started driving.  Same with flipping cops off, both are protected under the first.  The case that took it to the state SC for flipping off was a pissed off black woman against a state trooper.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#12]
It couldn't have happened to a better crew.  The last time I went through there was during college back in 1990, and they had a rep back then.  "Don't speed through Vilonia."  You could speed all the way there, especially coming from Conway, but not through it.

jm
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go slow in Vilonia.

B_S

Dusty,

B_S
It's happened a few times in Arkansas.  I remember seeing it on the news on TV before I started driving.  Same with flipping cops off, both are protected under the first.  The case that took it to the state SC for flipping off was a pissed off black woman against a state trooper.

I don't know if it was in Arkansas, but I seem to remember reading about a case like that happening somewhere. They basically said that the purpose of the speedtrap was to slow speeding drivers down, and that the person flashing their lights was doing just that. It's more like they're helping the police in their duty than obstructing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top