Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2007 9:32:49 PM EDT
Hey guys I was just posting in another thread about country music and that got me thinking that cowboy and i have a friend who is opening for Chris Cagle at The Village in Little Rock tomorrow night. I know we have some guys in and around LR so ya'll should come check her out if your into that kind of music.

This is taken from her myspace page.

Ashley McBryde

November, 29 2007 at The Village (Opening for Chris Cagle)
3915 S. University, Little Rock, Arkansas
Cost :

KSSN’s Toy Hill event for Toys for Tots. Chuck Gatlin and I will be opening for Chris Cagle. Doors open at 7:00pm and I start playing at 8:00pm. Cost is $24.50 in advance and $30 at the door
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 6:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hey guys I was just posting in another thread about country music and that got me thinking that cowboy and i have a friend who is opening for Chris Cagle at The Village in Little Rock tomorrow night. I know we have some guys in and around LR so ya'll should come check her out if your into that kind of music.

This is taken from her myspace page.

Ashley McBryde

November, 29 2007 at The Village (Opening for Chris Cagle)
3915 S. University, Little Rock, Arkansas
Cost :

KSSN’s Toy Hill event for Toys for Tots. Chuck Gatlin and I will be opening for Chris Cagle. Doors open at 7:00pm and I start playing at 8:00pm. Cost is $24.50 in advance and $30 at the door
If I'd a known with more advance I'da been there.  Can ya'll get me an extra ticket?
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Aight ya'll I'm gonna be up there with B_S and Cowboy.  A lot of you have my number, I'll be in a gray blackwater shirt and black Glock hat.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone that didn't show was retarded.  A buncha Cowboy's and B_S's friends were there, great people all of em, including one guy that looked so much like Chris Cagle in Chris' younger days that some people thought he was Chris.

Ashley was easily the star of the night, she hit the stage with a guitar and a mic, and that was it.  I been around country music my whole damn life, and lemme tell ya, that takes balls, and she had the place goin great.  She's gonna be huge one day, you saw it here first folks  I volunteered to be her bus driver

Chuck Gatlin came up next , pretty talented, butchered the beatles, but didn't know how to work a crowd very well.

Chris came out, I like Chris a lot, but I gotta say, HE'S FUCKING FAT, and that's a lot comin from me. But his voice was good while he was singing, but you could hear the strain when he was talkin.  Good show though.

I got to punch a drunk And help carry him out.  This guy was bigger than me and a HOSS.  He started stirrin shit up, and grabbed the base of Chris' mic stand and tried to hit Chris in the mouth with it.  Security attempts to drag the guy outta there, but the 4 of them were smaller than this guy.  They couldn't do shit with him,  So they called in the Marines that were there because it was a Toys for tots event. The Marines were too drunk to do anything because everyone had been buying them drinks all night.  So I got involved The security guards, 2 other guys and me drug his ass outta there with him fightin the whole damn time, and Ron White style HURLED his ass outside.  To 3 waiting cops. Who didn't do shit.  Great show all in all.

ETA, the reason I went over to the trouble in the first place was because I could see guys getting slung around, and being a former EMT I wanted to make sure they were ok, there was no EMS or PD inside.  It was a small venue, maybe 200 people there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
and Ron White style HURLED his ass outside.

they THREW me into publicK!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and Ron White style HURLED his ass outside.

they THREW me into publicK!
Too bad they didn't arrest him, I bet the teletype woulda taken awhile
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Dusty didn't even have to draw down, either.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dusty didn't even have to draw down, either.
The mere sight of me makes people tremble in fear.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell, I would have been there but 1500 miles is a little far to drive to see a concert and come back the same night!  

But it would have been fun beatin' the sam hell out of a big drunk bastard!  
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hell, I would have been there but 1500 miles is a little far to drive to see a concert and come back the same night!  

But it would have been fun beatin' the sam hell out of a big drunk bastard!  
lol He got roughed up, but it was more cause when they tackled him he fell into a couple of big racks.  Racks he then proceed to try to throw at us.

Seriously, the best part of the night was watching Ashley perform.  I'm an attention whore and all, but it'd be unfair for me to take away from her.  One of my mom's exes and my stepdad are country singers, and we own a karokee company, and because of the past with singing, I have spent a majority of my life into the depths of country not just listening.  I know it damn well, and I was really impressed watching her.  She's gonna be big one day. I guarandamntee ya.

AshleyMcbryde

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I would have been there if it wasnt for work
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm glad you enjoyed the show Dusty and that your lettin everyone know it.

Ashley is a one of a kind girl and has a one of a kind sound. Everyone needs to keep an eye out for her she plays gigs all over Arkansas and Tennessee. She is a hell of a lot better in person than on her webpages or even on her cd.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I would have been there if it wasnt for work

or had i not been dead dawg tired...

i just can't wait for an ARHTF meet that i CAN make it to.....just to meet the infamous post-whore, Dusty_C....the OTHER Tweeder
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top