Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2007 12:00:57 PM EDT
I am new at this and have read 419 but some things still get by me very easy.
I was wondering if there are any places that you know of that most would think they could carry or are not sure but you know different. For example I was in The Mall in Pine bluff. I seen no signs but my wife said security was following me . Guess I could have printed a little. Before we left I looked again for postings never seen any. Am I just paranoid , Maybe  but help out a new guy to not break the law.

Link Posted: 4/14/2007 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you have donut crumbs on your shirt, cus that would explain being stalked by security.
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I just snotted on my Computer. THat was great!
No
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If you just started carrying, you're probably just paranoid. As long as you've got a good holster that conceals your weapon, you've got nothing to worry about. A little bulge every once in awhile isn't going to cause any problems. I have a bigger bulge from my cell phone on my right side than I do from my P220 on my left. And thats only when wearing a shirt thats kinda tight. I usually wear em a little big, so there's nothing at all to see.

The only place I can recall ever going and seeing a sign was the movie theatre. But even then, as long as it's concealed properly, nobody will ever know. That is, unless it has to be used, and in that case, who gives a shit about the sign. I'd rather be alive.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#5]
True ! thanks thinking about gettin one of those p220 s how does it shoot? Very reliable? Many ftf or fte s?
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sig 220s, USP 45s and 1911s are the finest and most reliable 45s on the planet. In that order, too. The only reason I don't have one is that I'm waiting on the 220T or whatever that cute lil field dark earth model is.

Cowboy is a fag that can't throw his expensive mags down.

Glock makes a few .45s that eclipse all them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I love my Sig, never had any problems at all. I carry it in a Comp-tac CTAC. When I bought it, I was deciding between the Sig or an HK 45. The Sig felt like it was made to fit my hand, so thats what I went with.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys are giving me a complex, as I carry a Smith 337.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
bag the glock get a xd :)

Erroneous! Erroneous on all counts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top