Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 3:27:25 PM EDT
SWAT teams will be having a comp at Camp Robinson tomorrow and Wed. but we as the public can't go watch !
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
OK guys I have more details !!!

We can go and watch this show Wed. and Thur 8am to 5pm,  you must go in the Meralin gate to camp robinson.  This is the World SWAT Challenge, OLN tv will film this and it will be aired in May. I will be going !!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:14:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought about going down there and taking a peek. They have several big tents set up on range 5 and 6 - dont know if they're admin. stuff or vender tents.
We had Service Pistol Team try-outs last thursday to saturday and range control kept calling hold-fires to us because the were going down range 6 while we were firing on range 5, idiots
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you must go in the Meralin gate

huh?  you mean the Maryland gate?  there at the corner of the NLR airport?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for the spelling I was told directions on the phone,  and I don't live close.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#5]
no biggie.  it's cleared up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone take photos as I will be busy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
yes...post pix...
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I got tomorrow off and will try to get some pics if anyone else going wants to meet up im me and i will check it in the mornin
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:50:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I was there yesterday as a vendor, it looks like there are a lot of good teams there this year.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone know what the final places were...how did the German team (GSG9) do this year???
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Here are the finals, listed from first place to last, looks like the Germans won.

GSG9
San Antonio  
Lexington
Dallas
DOE Arkansas
Lawrence Livermore
Plano
Wake County
Bruce Power  
Austin
Beaumont
Arkansas SP
Taiwan
Shelby County
Nellis AFB
Indiana SP
Contra Costa
Alabama SP  
West Hartford
Missouri SP
Chilton County
Web, Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top