Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:15:12 AM EDT
Where is the aforementioned show suppossed to be, and how do you get there?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#1]
It will be held at the Woody Sherwood Forest Convention Hall.

If you are not familiar with where that is, here are my best short directions.  It is pretty easy to find.

You will take JFK Blvd/Hwy107 toward Jacksonville.  Traveling through the light @ Kiehl Avenue.  The first light that you come to after Kiehl will be Maryland.  Take a Left on Maryland and travel 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile and it will be on your RH side of the road.

It is kind of a small show.  It doesn't have (usually) anything in the way of bargains and is a little over priced for admission.  I go on occasion when I just want to look at gun stuff and I live about 5 minutes away.  It has gotten bigger from the first show though.

DK
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the directions.  I usually wouldn't go, but I'm suppossed to meet a guy there, and pick up an AR30 in 338LM.  This one purchase will probably shoot my wad, so to speak for gun purchases for the year, or at least the first half anyhow.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
We want pic's and range report ASAP
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I think that I will probably go on sunday.
The only thing that I am in the market for
right now is a Thompson. If one you guys
happen to see or not see one at the show
saturday please let me know.

Thanks
                                John
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:58:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is a link for $1 off admission.

www.gunshows-usa.com/rkshows.htm
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:59:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I don’t think I will get but there until Sunday. If anybody goes there today could you let me know if there is anybody there with a decent price on 7.62 x 39 ammo.

Thanks Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:03:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don’t think I will get but there until Sunday. If anybody goes there today could you let me know if there is anybody there with a decent price on 7.62 x 39 ammo.

Thanks Sign_Wolfman

I am heading up there this morning - I will let you know.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#8]
One case of Wolf and it was $139.95. I bet it will be there tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for looking for me, but I think I will wait till the supply goes up and the price comes back down. I can’t see paying those kind of prices when I remember less than a year ago buying a case of Brown Bear for $79.95 at the fair grounds. I have enough ammo to hold me for now. I figured it would be worth looking but I guess at those prices I will just keep looking.

Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think that I will probably go on sunday.
The only thing that I am in the market for
right now is a Thompson. If one you guys
happen to see or not see one at the show
saturday please let me know.

Thanks
                                John

anyone????????.............................
www.naturesongs.com/cricket1.wav

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#11]
John,

Take a look at Classic Arms, they have them.
http://www.classicarms.us/htm/firearms.htm

Frank
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I wasted $5 and about 45 minutes.  I swore last time that I wouldn't go again.  I mean it this time.

Just about every table there that had guns (which was only about 1/3) didn't want any trades (at all) - they only wanted to sell.  I can understand the thinking, but heck you are at a gunshow!?!

DK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top