Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:17:33 PM EDT
Hey Dusty, Was that you on Dave this afternoon asking about a transfer?   Someone named Dusty.  Bullseye was on saying they charge $40 a transfer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, but I do call in to him a lot.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I understand the show was on concealed carry but I couldn't make it -- was it a good show?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Did y'all hear the guy yesterday sayin something about you shouldn't have a gun unless you have a cell phone first. He was saying that if someone comes in your house, you should call 911 and keep them on the line, while you stay locked in your bedroom. Which, that makes sense, but then he starts sayin that if you can't afford a cell you shouldn't have a gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top