Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 11:28:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually about an hour after I posted this I got rear ended in my sisters car and I've been layed up in bed since hurting like hell.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
did you see a doctor?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep,  whiplash, pain, ouch, no work plus pain meds and muscle relaxers hopefully = a modest check for pain and suffering = new M1A
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Fred Sanford always said...  "Whip Lash means Get Cash"!!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Fred Sanford always said...  "Whip Lash means Get Cash"!!  

I'm still hurting enough I'm not to worried about that yet, but when the pain wears off, I want my damn check.  Actually the adjuster said today they'd take care of us, she was going to write a check today for the damage to the car but they still haven't talked to the other party yet and making contact is mandatory even though they already have the police report saying it was all her fault and not my sisters at all.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]
where?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#9]
The psychodelic butterfly on I-30.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#10]
That was quick, I'll get a check monday or tuesday for $800.  It was that or go to court.  I figure 2 days missed work, a trip to the E.R. (paid seperatly) and a stiff neck for about a week and I won't bitch.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#11]
My sister just got hit, again  T boned on Chenal during the early rush hour.  This is crazy.  Again, no fault of her own, other driver ticketed.  But I'd bet that if she had more driving experience she'd have been able to avoid it.  But still not her fault.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My sister just got hit, again  T boned on Chenal during the early rush hour.  This is crazy.  Again, no fault of her own, other driver ticketed.  But I'd bet that if she had more driving experience she'd have been able to avoid it.  But still not her fault.

is she ok?

was she in the same car?

that  just plain sucks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

is she ok?

was she in the same car?

that  just plain sucks.

Yep same car,  I swear there is an invisible bullseye on it.  She'll be ok I THINK.  She took a good lick so I think her adrenaline is keeping her from feeling a lot of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top