Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2005 3:52:18 PM EDT
....it's snowing, and sticking.  I love Central AR weather.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Not in Conway. It stopped a while ago. I'm sure it will start up again soon enough. From what I could tell, it wasn't sticking either. I've heard the ANG will be on standby to help local and state law enforcement around the state.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not sticking here anymore but it's still coming down in Little Rock.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
It just started in Fayetteville.Duck
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing in Jacksonville yet.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It just started in Fayetteville.

Duck

Ok, its not doing much here now.  Did you know its supposed to be FOUR FREAKING DEGREES here on Thursday night?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Freezin rain and sleet in Jonesboro. Snow to the north
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I had enough sleet in Bono that it looked like it snowed. Now, I'm on a business trip in .... Toronto, Canada. There is 6" of snow on the ground and they are calling for as much as 30cm (what, around 12-15"??) tomorrow and friday.

High monday... 8F
High today.... 24F

Things are looking up, sorta. Be back to Bono on Saturday.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I was working up in Appleton, Wisconsin for the last 2 weeks.  Last week it was -4 degrees on the way to work in the morning and snowing.  There is something about it up there, it just feels colder even when the temp is the same as arkansas.  And the wind makes it hell. 30-40mph wind when its already subzero!

m4geek
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I had enough sleet in Bono that it looked like it snowed. Now, I'm on a business trip in .... Toronto, Canada. There is 6" of snow on the ground and they are calling for as much as 30cm (what, around 12-15"??) tomorrow and friday.

High monday... 8F
High today.... 24F

Things are looking up, sorta. Be back to Bono on Saturday.

I used to be on the Bono Fire dept.  I'm glad to be back in Little Rock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top