Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2005 1:21:21 PM EDT
We have got to get more active here and get more people from AR here.  There have to be a lot more people like us around.
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell me something I didn’t already know. All we can do is, the people who have been posting here in the last little while, need to keep it up and MAYBE we can get some people interested. I will keep posting and we will see.

Sign Wolfman
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 3:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tell me something I didn’t already know. All we can do is, the people who have been posting here in the last little while, need to keep it up and MAYBE we can get some people interested. I will keep posting and we will see.

Sign Wolfman

Good plan, I'll stick to it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2005 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It is a little slow, but it is picking up.  I can count on you two to chime in here. Did anyone pick up some ammo at Sports Authority before the sale ended?

For those who shoot IDPA, there is a qualifier at CASA this Saturday and a match on Sunday.
www.casarange.com

Link Posted: 11/17/2005 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is a little slow, but it is picking up.  I can count on you two to chime in here. Did anyone pick up some ammo at Sports Authority before the sale ended?

For those who shoot IDPA, there is a qualifier at CASA this Saturday and a match on Sunday.
www.casarange.com

I might try to go.   It'll be a great way to use some of the ammo bought for Project Mayhem
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 2:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
No I didn’t get any ammo; I always try and keep well stocked. But I did appreciate the heads up on the sale. Just a quick update for anybody that cares, I ended up having to reorder new receivers for my AK builds. I figure they should be here early next week, and then I can see about trying to get one of these bad boys built. I’m thinking the heading for this topic is not going to encourage anyone to read it. I started the “Ak’s in Arkansas” topic hoping to get some activity. Maybe one of you should try starting a new topic with a little more upbeat heading. Just a thought.

Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 6:57:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell I don't know anything about controversial topics that get a lot of reading lol.  I'll try though.
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No I didn’t get any ammo; I always try and keep well stocked. But I did appreciate the heads up on the sale. Just a quick update for anybody that cares, I ended up having to reorder new receivers for my AK builds. I figure they should be here early next week, and then I can see about trying to get one of these bad boys built. I’m thinking the heading for this topic is not going to encourage anyone to read it. I started the “Ak’s in Arkansas” topic hoping to get some activity. Maybe one of you should try starting a new topic with a little more upbeat heading. Just a thought.

Sign_Wolfman

I'd like to see them when you are done.
Link Posted: 11/18/2005 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not a resident of Arkansas, but my family has a second home out in the boonies near Mena.  Awesome scenery, wonderful rock bottom water streams, and lots of roadkill armadillas.  I'll do my best to chime in, especially since we Iowan's are all just lazy corn fed farmers. lol
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 4:41:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'd like to see them when you are done.

No problem, but it will be awhile. I have had the kits for a few months and haven’t had much time to do much with them. I did refinish the furniture on one kit and put it on a WASR. The furniture came out great and really dressed up the WASR. I will update ya’ll when there is something of interest.

Sign Wolfman
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm not a resident of Arkansas, but my family has a second home out in the boonies near Mena.  Awesome scenery, wonderful rock bottom water streams, and lots of roadkill armadillas.  I'll do my best to chime in, especially since we Iowan's are all just lazy corn fed farmers. lol

In the south, it's "armadillers"
Link Posted: 11/19/2005 7:15:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In the south, it's "armadillers"

Or possum on the half shell...
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I've been out of town for two weeks, but do plan on checking in here abit more often now since I can actually find some locals here.

Fingers been itchin... need to let some lead fly. Didn't get to go out for freezer stock this year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2005 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll try to get some topics going. I don't come in here as often as i should.

How did the mass ammo buy go?
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#15]
as of last count 104k rounds.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#16]
lol awesome
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#17]
you on here?

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=400257

AR listed:
ARKAN_the_Tiger  
Arkie
Lochlainn
superdav
Dusty_C
Lockman
SimonPhoto                    
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#18]
What's that ammo bulk buy about??
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
What's that ammo bulk buy about??

google "walmart ammo buy"
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You can IM members when you see them posting other places on the site and invite them here.

Plan a shoot or a dinner.

Actually we really need to.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#22]
So what is the big deal?  Set a time/date to meet, decide on the place to eat, and then show up for a meet/greet, and eat.   Lord knows I can eat!  I'm sure all yall can do your damage too.

I'll be up for a Arkansas forum dinner if im not out of town with work.

My only request is that we eat at a non-smoking restraunt or atleast in the non-smoking section seeing that me and cigarette smoke dont get along.

m4geek
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
My only request is that we eat at a non-smoking restraunt or atleast in the non-smoking section seeing that me and cigarette smoke dont get along.

I hear dat
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear dat

works for me.  I'm tempted to start planning it.  I'm sure after the ammo buy I could handle a hometown forum dinner lol.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:52:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's do it then!

I think we should pick some place that serves beer along with food, and also some place that doesnt mind us sitting around afters and shooting the bull.  I will list some places as I think of them.  

I think Dusty is a prime canidate to be in charge of this dinner/get together.

I will help all I can, but I do have to travel out of state regulary.  So I may or may not be available.

m4geek
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:13:19 AM EDT
[#26]
I am in. Just let me know where and when.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Well the first decision to be made is where.   I think since Little Rock is so central that'd be a good place for anyone making a drive.  Lemme start a new thread to get it goin.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#29]
No big gun shows to speak of around here.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top