Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 7:56:43 AM EDT
How many of you are AK guys? A build party would be awesome.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm an AK guy and I would like to see someone put together a build party. I tryed asking if anybody was bending flats but nobody posted anything. I would sure like to find someone who has built some AK's so I could get some help with mine. What about you ArmedAndDangerous have you done any AK building or are you just hopeing to get someone fired up about having a build party?

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I am in. I need a barrel swaped out and a gas piston changed. No AK building experience though, just AR's.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:07:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I've started my first build, it's a fixed Yugo and I am just waiting for a total for a new polish underfolder kit.

The Yugo that I've started is being built from a blank and not a flat, I wasn't convinced that I could do the bending w/o an expensive jig. I have the majority of the tools and shop experience for machining. I'm also a certified welder but I don't have one of those either. hought
I also wanted to talk with the AR guys, maybe someone would be interested in getting in on one of the buddy kits I saw at ar15plus or maybe theres some others places as well.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in for an AK build as long as not too far from home. I live in Fayetteville and I'm in the Ft. Smith  area all the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I am for a build party also. I live in Siloam Springs, so the NWA area would be nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top