Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 8:54:07 PM EDT
I am gonna go out to Hobbs tomorrow(sunday) afternoon.  My dad and I are gonna be playing with our '06s...we are trying out a new handload.  Come on down for some fun!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Fayetteville and I've ment to make it to Hobbs is it anygood?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hobbs is a pretty good 100 yd range. There are 5 covered shooting benches and a steel bullet catch behind the target stands.  The pipe stands can be set at 25 yard intervals.  You will need to take targets and clothes pins to attach the targets to thechicken wire on the frames.

Sometimes on weekends, especially just before deer season it can get a little crowded.  If you want to shoot pistols at distances less than 25 yards you should take boxes or other stands to set up at intermediate distances.

Hobbs is closed during deer and turkey season.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Well thanks alot. Sounds like an ok place. Oh can you shoot skeet there? If not do you know of a place that you can? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd say no to skeet there....you'll understand why when you see the range.  It is an awesome range, just a little too far for me to driver for casual shooting.  Anyone have any place to shoot somewhat closer to Siloam Springs?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#5]
No Skeet.  In fact shotguns are not allowed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Where exactly is the Hobbs range?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:36:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Take Highway 12 east out of Rogers.  Go several miles (6-7??)and then turn right down a dirt road (There is a small Game and fish Commission sign) immediately (100 yds?) after the turn off to Rocky Branch Marina .  About 1/4 mile down the dirt road.

Steve
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#8]
It's actually the highway 303 turnoff to the left...directly across highway 12 from there is the road to the range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top