Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 9:58:42 AM EDT
Waiting, waiting, ordered a new Bushy through a local dealer here in Mt. Home late last month. Bought one with an A2 upper in Jonesboro. I was told three weeks for the new Bushy, if not sooner. By the end of this week the three weeks will be up. I'm getting anxious, I have this new Trijicon TA01NSN with no home

NV
peace through superior fire power
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#1]
What is the name of the dealer in Mt Home?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm using Bob's Guns. I've had good luck with them over the years, stand up people.

NV
peace through superior firepower
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#3]
has anyone had any experience with the Springfield Armory?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Oooh I just got a new Bushmaster (well, an upper really).  Only got to shoot it once :(
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm using Bob's Guns. I've had good luck with them over the years, stand up people.

NV

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:34:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Called Bob's, they said my new Bushy should be in any day.   I have my new Trijicon in the car ready to roll as soon as they call me.

NV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top