Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 10:51:02 AM EDT
Someone posted that Trent's was the largest AR type dealer in NE Arkansas. I tried to do an internet search and came up empty. Anyone know anyting about Trent's? I'm in Mt. Home, Arkansas
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Trent's is in Jonesboro.  He also has an 03/SOT and deals in cans.

Directions as best I remember them:
Take 63 through town toward Memphis, then exit south on Stadium.  He should be in the phonebook but I think it's about a mile south of the highway, and it is for sure on the right.  Blue building, surrounded by high chainlink fencing.  I missed it the first time.

Friendly crew in there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll call information and see if I can get a number so I can call them for their hours of operation. Jonesboro is a couple hours east of me, sounds like I have a good reason to make this trip.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Trent's number is 870-972-5757.  He is located South of the bypass on Stadium Blvd. right next to the Stadium Place Appartments.  You can't miss it, heavy gate all the way around.

I just bought a Bushmaster M-4gery L.E. from him for a very reasonable price.  I would recommend Trent's to anyone looking for a great gun dealer.

You can also rent a machine gun from Trent.  He has his class 3 licence and can transfer you a M.G., silencer, or any other NFA weapon you can afford.  

As far as his M.G. rentals go you can shoot an M-16, Ruger AC556 (full auto mini 14), or a Mac 10.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Another bump for Trent's. It is the only gun shop I go to. Real good guy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 2 lowers from him last week, Great guy to deal  with. He's gonna try to get me some DEA marked lowers from Rock River
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Good people for sure, I bought a LE Bushmaster, shorty from him, an A2, he had just sold his laat A3 an hour before I popped into his shop. No matter, I mounted an Aimpoint in front of the fixed handl, can co=wiitness, works great, happy trooper. I'll do business with him agian sometime.

NV
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Plus, Trent's NFA transfer fee is $ fitty dollah, cheaper than any of the others I know of in the state.

edit: i just found out, my mistake, his total markup above dealer cost is $100 , oh well
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been using Trents for about a month. I would reccomend his shop to anyone. If he don't have it he can get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top