Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 6:38:08 PM EDT
I missed the Springdale show and was wondering if anyone had a date for the next. Also anything on the Bentonville shows?

Thanks
Omni
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#1]
im going to the big Tulsa show
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I missed the Springdale show and was wondering if anyone had a date for the next. Also anything on the Bentonville shows?

Thanks
Omni

I haven't attended a Bentonville show in a long time that was worth the admission price.  Fayetteville shows are almost as bad.  A couple of years ago I went to one at the armory in Bentonville that had only two or three tables with guns (damned few at that) and more tables with tools, beanie babies, and other crap than guns.

Last month the show at the Clarion Inn in Bentonville sucks weiners, too.

Springdale used to have some decent shows, but lately they have been a bit on the weak side.  

Prices at the shows I've been to lately have been higher than if I went to some of the local gunshops to do business.

The Tulsa show is the only decent one around and they generally set them up for the opening day of either turkey season or muzzleloading deer season.Rich
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I just saw in the GunList there's a show in Rogers on November 6 & 7 next to the old Daisy BB Gun plant.
Rich
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top