Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 4:29:48 PM EDT
I'll be there wearing my Vote from the Rooftops T-shirt. Say hello.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Im new to AR where is in Little Rock is the show do they have a web site??
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I might make it there Sunday morning.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be there saturday.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Its at the State Fairgrounds. Her's a link to the website for driving directions. I'll be there on Saturday.
www.arkansasstatefair.com/maps/index.php
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its at the State Fairgrounds. Her's a link to the website for driving directions. I'll be there on Saturday.
www.arkansasstatefair.com/maps/index.php

Is it in the Hall of Industry?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]
YES. Free parking.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
If everyone that owes me money pays me I may be down there...I'll definitely be shooting Sunday, however...outside of cleaning supplies, its been a while since I've found any decent deals there, except maybe ammo....interestingly, we can see how the AWB thing affects the show...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:03:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If everyone that owes me money pays me I may be down there...I'll definitely be shooting Sunday, however...outside of cleaning supplies, its been a while since I've found any decent deals there, except maybe ammo....interestingly, we can see how the AWB thing affects the show...

it probably wont
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
interestingly, we can see how the AWB thing affects the show...

it probably wont

there was one guy selling 15 round glock mags for $115 and i noticed several ar mags for $30 +. I picked up some usgi mags for $8 each, some ammo for the Garand and a Bush 04 sign for the yard.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I was there from 10-noon. Post ban AR's were going for normal prices but the "Pre" ban ones were still going for $1100-1400 !!! Mag prices ranged from $8 beat up ones- NIW Colt ones at $30. !!!
I didn't pick up anything but I did see a guy I know at church. He is running the Colt collectors booth in the corner of the smaller room.
Almost forgot- saw a bunch of hi cap Glock mags for $30.

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 2:48:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I went to the show yesterday and today. I was underwhelmed with the attendance.  I was expecting the prices for post ban rifles to drop, but they were just as high as ever. I saw what appeared to be an M4 type AR for $900 in post ban config. I saw a complete DPMS gov't profile lower assembly for the low low price of $300.00 he My main reason for going was to find a stripped AR lower for sale. I didn't find one so I guess that I will have to do the order and wait thing.

I did notice that one vendor in particular was doing excellent business while others were sitting around reading dime novels. The busy vendor is a regular and has a large selection of goods at reasonable prices. The others have silly prices and get to load all of that crap back in the trailer at the end of the show rather than stuffing a wad of cash in their pockets.
I think that I am about done going to shows here. One more time to see if ammoman came through with the SA, then I am done.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I was there about 1030 to 1200.  The crowd seemed somewhat bigger to me than the last show I went to up there, although I didn't see a whole lotta buying going on.  Saw the expensive prebans, too.  One colt was tagged at over $2000, and an AK at $1200.  I think it might take quite a while longer before the legal changes affect some of the gun show prices around here.    Did get a nice Kahr P9 with Trijicon night sites though, so it wasn't a total waste of a trip.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top