Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 7:39:49 PM EDT
Found great deal on GI 30 Round Mags. Centers,Labell,Parsons 90% fin. ($15.00)
Also found Brit Royal Ord. 30s ($20.00-25.00)
Brits Were a little high, but got Five GI 30s
If you looked around,you could find decent stuff.My son and I had a good Sunday afternoon at the Gun Show.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I went Sat. and also bought some GI mags. I wanted to buy a AR15 preban but all that I looked at were high and dealers were not moving on price Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 9:14:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I WOULD LOVE A PREBAN,SO I COULD HAVE A TELLE STOCK.BUT MAN THERE HIGH!I HAVE A POST BAN BUSHMASTER SHORTY AK AND IT IS A GREAT GUN.I AM STOCKING UP ON GI HIGH CAP MAGS WHILE I STILL CAN.    
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Me and a bud had 5 tables and he did great but I didn't sell much.  I made an offer on a SP89 for $3000 but he didn't take it.
Please call Barton and complain about paying to park.  Please.  This is the first time they charged to park.
I did see a Sendra Preban shorty for $1100 asking price and it looked real good.
Also, lost out on a Colt detective.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Me and a bud had 5 tables and he did great but I didn't sell much.  I made an offer on a SP89 for $3000 but he didn't take it.
Please call Barton and complain about paying to park.  Please.  This is the first time they charged to park.
I did see a Sendra Preban shorty for $1100 asking price and it looked real good.
Also, lost out on a Colt detective.  Oh well.

Sorry I missed you guys table. I probable walked by not noing you were AR15.commers. Post the number and I will call 9 bucks is kind of high to just get in.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I second that motion, it would help to find out who decided to make us pay to park (city or gunshow operators) and who to contact to complain.  I'll call and write a letter to the guilty party.  I'm kinda paranoid, but could this be a move to force the gunshow out of the fairgrounds?

Need more aluminum foil in that hat, don't I!
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll try to post that # on Monday afternoon.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top