Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2003 9:23:50 PM EDT
The "roll call post" Showed me that we have at least 4 or so of us in the Norhtwest,Ar area. How do you feel about a possible shoot? We would need a range "could use the public one by war-eagle" and a date far enough in the future that we could all work it into our busy lives. Just have a nice day, go blast some ammo,compare rifles,maybe a grill out at the range for burgers. Any comments?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
will watch this thread to see what happens. when, where, & time.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I am open fridays after 0830 until sunday at 2200. During the week I work to much. The public range at war-eagle opens back up on the 11th as that is when turkey season ends. At the moment looks like just me and catman anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
If I had enough notice I could easily slide up from Little Rock to do some shootin'
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#4]
omni
give me call or email with info on how to get ahold of you
thanks, catman
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
howdy fellow arkansawyers....got a question...i finally got delton to ship the rest of my parts to me ...be here thursday.. took em almost a month...out of stock on buffer tubes...bolt and carrier group...and butstock parts...ive got a colt upper on a mega lower..with a model 1 bull barrell...20" 1/9 twist....got about 400.00 to 410.00 in it....but worried about me putting the rest of it together....ifi finish it myself would any of you guys...check it over for me....ill pay   mikeb.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#6]
omni are you there
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 12:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
got it cooking....ozark armoury helped me out....any of you people have a front sight blade...im missing my screw in sight post...nice talkin with you all.>>>""..but i would be interested in a shoot...soon asa i figure what to feed to my ar... ...mike.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:07:44 PM EDT
[#8]
lots of .223 ammo and i mean lots
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry about not replying guys, been busy. I am still up for a shoot. I have until July 6 off. IM me if anyone wants to give it a try. Will check daily until work starts again and then it will have to be back to whenever I can steal some computer time.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Omni i'll give you a call next week
catman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top