Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2021 10:26:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WIZZO_ARAKM14]
Be heading your way later this week and was wondering if there's any decent shops to see along the way? Coming from Iowa on 80.

I know once you pass Lincoln or Grand Island, you might as well go to sleep, but are there any awesome shops worth a stop in Omaha, Lincoln, or grand Island?

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Big Shots in Lincoln is decent, DE guns has good stuff to look at but the prices are insane, not sure about Omaha. GI loan shop in grand island has good deals from time to time.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the Big Shots recommendation.

pretty nice shop
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I know it's way past, but just in case you make that trip again.  Hall Weapon Systems, Kearney, NE.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
NextGen and Highby Outdoors are both located in Sidney, NE
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
88 tactical or tactical 88 (i forgot how its named) is a pretty big training facility/shop on the outskirts of omaha on your way to lincoln.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top