Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2021 9:59:29 PM EDT
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Cola-Warrior-Heartland-save-the-date/5-2450939/
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 10:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
Looks like you'll be representing us all.  Good luck!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
It's been awhile since the sign up thread was posted, but, who's in?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/This-Is-the-signup-thread-CW-Heartland-/5-2458428/
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys are nuts, make us proud.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:50:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dogchaser:
You guys are nuts, make us proud.
View Quote

There's always room for more Nebraskans in our cult.

But it's not a cult.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I threw my hat in the ring.  It will be my first and no clue what to expect.  should be fun though
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Iguana775:
I threw my hat in the ring.  It will be my first and no clue what to expect.  should be fun though
View Quote

it will be fun and miserable at the same time.  there is usually a group to shout encouraging remarks as you suffer.

make sure you bring your guns and extra ammo.  also, stick around for the night fun.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:

it will be fun and miserable at the same time.  there is usually a group to shout encouraging remarks as you suffer.

make sure you bring your guns and extra ammo.  also, stick around for the night fun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

A so bring magazines to have enough ammo to fit the rules.  My first run last year I left targets up in part because I didn’t have the full kit of ammo.
Link Posted: 6/23/2021 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

A so bring magazines to have enough ammo to fit the rules.  My first run last year I left targets up in part because I didn’t have the full kit of ammo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

and you never know if there's a side range or side competition.  always bring much more ammo than just for your run!  if you think you'll need it, bring it.  i always over pack, but usually end up using most of my stuff i bring.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Please enlighten me, what is cola warrior? I go to school in Seward and would love to go to this. What do I need?
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 12:55:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By regular_guy01:
Please enlighten me, what is cola warrior? I go to school in Seward and would love to go to this. What do I need?
View Quote

You need to be put on the standby list, so post in the sign up thread. Them show up and get a run spot.

Need more pointers?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Hey, @regular_guy01..... You still coming? Got any questions?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:10:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: regular_guy01] [#14]
Do I have to be there all 3 days? or is there any way I can sign up for a Saturday slot? I am already missing a lot of school to shoot overseas this semester and can't afford to skip too much class haha
@DirtyHandsRob
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 11:52:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Do I have to be there all 3 days? or is there any way I can sign up for a Saturday slot? I am already missing a lot of school to shoot overseas this semester and can't afford to skip too much class haha
@DirtyHandsRob
View Quote

No, but runs end early on Sat for awards and for people to head home.  If you want a Sat run, you need to work that out with Adam.  So post in the thread and ask him.

Remember, you can always retake a class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top