Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2018 7:49:31 AM EDT
Hello Nebraska,

I will be travelling to NE next week.  Staying in Beatrice, for a big Boss 302 gathering in Kansas.  I grew up in Fremont, but have not been in Nebraska for 30 plus years.
A couple questions:
1.  Can I carry my AR in the roof mounted rack inside my tow vehicle
2.  Can I have a loaded mag inserted, if carrying as above
3.  can a hotel prevent me from carrying my concealed handgun to and from my room?  In Texas, that is considered your domicile while you are paying the rent and hotels cannot prevent you from carrying to and from your room

Looking forward to being back in my home state for a bit, and may actually free up some time on Friday to drive to Fremont and check out the old hometown
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1.  Yes
2.  Yes
3.  Possibly, but I tend to not notice poorly displayed NO GUNS signs.  I doubt you'll see one in Beatrice.

Fremont looks quite different than it did 30 years ago, do you know Spanish? It could come in handy...
View Quote
Ive heard that!  thanks for the info
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link to Boss event???  Found it.  Dang....I would have went but I'll be in Colorado that weekend.
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Link to Boss event???  Found it.  Dang....I would have went but I'll be in Colorado that weekend.
View Quote
What Boss do you have?  My current one is a 2012 Comp Orange and white  #466
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What Boss do you have?  My current one is a 2012 Comp Orange and white  #466
View Quote
Unfortunately I don't.    My first car, 30+ years ago was a '69 coupe.  I've been a die hard Mustang fan ever since.  I'm retiring in four years and have been putting money away for another Mustang as a gift to myself.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
1.  Yes
2.  Yes
3.  Possibly, but I tend to not notice poorly displayed NO GUNS signs.  I doubt you'll see one in Beatrice.

Fremont looks quite different than it did 30 years ago, do you know Spanish? It could come in handy...
View Quote
Agreed on the "Poorly displayed" I tend to omit them as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top