Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2011 6:29:22 PM EDT
Though i would let you know we are having a huge garage sale this Saturday tons of little girl clothes and a boat. Mods not sure if this is ok but thought the local would want to know as a lot of you all have little kids.

Here is the craig's list link:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/gms/2624687419.html
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You live in my in-laws neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
wanna pull security detail?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You live in my in-laws neighborhood.

How do you think he manages to chase you up and down the highway?

BTW, my son's friend lives right there, too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a 1.75 of evan williams. anyone up for loss prevention duties?

you loot we shoot

can't be too careful after a rolling gun battle on hwy 69 last weekend.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What!?!?  I must have missed this news...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bullet holes found in car that ran off road that killed a 21 year old man from kcmo. police had been searching for a silver mitsu eclipse. crashed and died south of the 119th street overpass. must have hit the tall high volt poles. it shut down 69 south at college all morning while csi and detectives scoured the highway from college to almost the Antioch bridge.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

bullet holes found in car that ran off road that killed a 21 year old man from kcmo. police had been searching for a silver mitsu eclipse. crashed and died south of the 119th street overpass. must have hit the tall high volt poles. it shut down 69 south at college all morning while csi and detectives scoured the highway from college to almost the Antioch bridge.

damn!

I work for the news (in a roundabout way) so I've had my fill by the time I get home...don't watch it anymore.  That's right in my area too.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 4:00:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn!

I work for the news (in a roundabout way) so I've had my fill by the time I get home...don't watch it anymore.  That's right in my area too.

things are exciting in these parts nowadays. I think i will start locking my truck up at night.

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Boat is gone!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top