Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2010 8:03:23 AM EDT
Hey y'all,

Does anyone offer internet with speeds over 20 Mbps to Omaha?  I'm currently using Cox's fastest, but it's not quite up to par.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#1]
For residential service that's probably the best you'll get unless you're in the very small area that's serviced by Qwest's fiber service.  You only other choice is to contact Cox business services for a faster connection.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think anyone in the Omaha area is faster than Cox.  I thought they just came out with 50mbs.  Have you given them a call?  I started having problems with mine.  They came out and replaced the line from the pole and into the house.  Things improved dramatically after that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2010 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
my quest dsl is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:26:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Qwest ChoiceTV & online is the quickest I have ever had in Omaha. They only have the fiber line/service in a limited area, it is not Qwest DSL.  It blows cox away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top