Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2008 8:40:12 AM EDT
Anyone going to Kearney this weekend? Gun shows have been really good lately for sales and purchasing. Sold 10k worth of my stuff at Tulsa, was fantastic. My personal inventory is way down after Hastings and Tulsa, but have brought in some CAA accessories for ARs and AKs. Anyone looking for anything CAA let me know. Stop by the table with big American Flag type cover and say Hi.

Don't let Kearney's Mayor and city council stop you from going to this show. Larry Johnson has built it up from scratch. He is also a class III type guy, admission is cheap, tables are fair, parking is good.

RickNe, you coming?

Any AR15.com member with anything to sell can put it on my table for free, no rent, no commission.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, not gonna make it out there. Have too much work to do around the place here, now that we're finally supposed to have some nice weather.  I'd have to find one hell of a deal on something to make it worth the gas to drive out there and back anyway...damn gas prices!  
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
After all the complaining that I do about gun shows being on the weekends I work, this one falls on my wedding!

Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I feel sorry for you, both ways. Looks like your gunshow days are over anyway.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, I need to get out to one to find a good deal on AR parts. I have blue Cav Arms furniture for the AR I'm building for her.

You see, I got one of the good ones.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Actually, I need to get out to one to find a good deal on AR parts. I have blue Cav Arms furniture for the AR I'm building for her.

You see, I got one of the good ones.

Congrats on the wedding.  I'm putting pink furniture on a 20" Gov't upper for my wife for our 1st anniversary.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Tables all sold out, see you there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top